Airflow Sensor AWM720P1
AWM700 Series microbridge mass airflow sensors provide in-line flow measurement with a specially designed bypass flow housing. The sensors measure flow as high as 200 standard liters per minute (SLPM) while inducing a pressure drop of 1 inch H2O, typically. The AWM700 has a high flow range capability in a small package. The sensor has a 6-millisecond response time, requires a 10 Vdc supply, but consumes only 60 mW of power.
Output Voltage at Trim Point
5.0 Vdc ±0.36 Vdc @ 200 SLPM
±0.50 % Reading
6 ms typ., 10 ms max.
8.0 Vdc min., 10.0 Vdc typ., 15.0 Vdc max.
1) Flow tubes for ranges up to 200 SLPM
2) Highly stable null and full-scale
3) Compact package design
4) Extremely low hysteresis and repeatability errors, less than 0.35% of reading
5) Fast response time, 6 ms typical
6) Low power consumption, less than 60 mW
Oxygen concentrators; Oxygen conservers;
Respirators and ventilators; Nebulizers;
Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) equipment;
Anesthesia delivery; Leak detection; Spectroscopy; Mass flow controllers
Environmental climate controls
Fuel cell controls